Niagara Credit Solutions, Inc. performs all collection activity with strict adherence to all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations. Besides adhering to the American Collectors Association’s Code of Ethics and Standards, we recognize the following apply to our personnel.
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Graham-Leach-Bliley Act
- Privacy Act of 1974
- Fair Crediting Reporting Act
- Soldiers and Sailors Relief Act
- The Bankruptcy Code
To ensure compliance with these regulations, we have set the following procedures in place:
- Niagara Credit Solutions, Inc. has registered as a foreign corporation in every state.
- Where applicable, Niagara Credit Solutions, Inc. is bonded and licensed.
- Where applicable, collection associates have been licensed and registered.
- All collection associates must pass a tested sponsored through the American Collectors Association on their knowledge of these laws.
- All collection associates must sign a compliance statement indicating their commitment to follow all collection, privacy and bankruptcy regulations.
- Our letters have passed ACA review and contain all state or local disclosures as required by law.
- Our telephone system recognizes time zones and blocks attempted telephone calls made prior to 8:00am or past 9:00pm.
- Our Compliance Department regularly monitors our employees.